Wednesday 12 December 2012

The gifts that can keep on going

-->
So as this festive season approaches you might be wondering what you can give someone for Christmas or maybe a gift that will last their entire life.

How about something that is free and can give life.

So here is my big idea that is worth some food for thought.

Register with The Anthony Nolan Register. Anthony Nolan saves the lives of people with blood cancer. Every day, they match remarkable donors willing to donate their blood stem cells to people who desperately need lifesaving.

I gave my DNA sample 2 years ago. I haven’t been called as yet but the universe knows I’m there to help if the time ever comes.

Another easy peasy lemon squeezy thing that you can do is give blood. Its fast and quick and our bodies replenish it rather quickly.

Just 2 weeks ago I had a friend who had an op. There were some complications and he was very close to having a blood transfusion. Imagine if there were not enough stocks…… (he’s is now recovering well)

Take it easy people and don’t take your health for granted…ever!!

No comments: