Skip to main content

Its a new day, its a new dawn!

Happy New Year!!! This year feels better already!! I know that its early days... actually not even a day has gone by but it feels rather good.

When I get a chance I need to learn how to ad links to my blog. It will make things alot easier when I'm yapping on about issues that I think are important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should have declined the call

Holy fuckeroo! I wanted to end the month of May with other blog worthy topic but I had a call a few hours ago that I need to write about.  From the last entry you’ll see that my dad was in the A&E with a UTI. Then the following week my sister was rushed to the A&E with a pseudo brain tumor. She had gone for a routine eye test and they saw something. Fast forward blood tests, CT scans, MRI, lumbar puncture, neurological doctors and more optometrists. She will survive! (she has Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension) She can’t change her gender (let’s not go there), or her age, but she can change her weight and get to a healthy BMI. I have thoughts on that too but she is choosing to take meds with side effects while working on her weight.  Her body, her life, her decisions. She’s been trying to help my dad pack. He moves out of his house of 30 years. I’ve declined flying across the pond. My bro who is 5 hours away has also opted no. So my sister and my father’s ex wif...

Oh no… this isn’t great but maybe it is.

​ Oh no people! I had other things I wanted to talk about today but this entry has been trumped by recent events. My sister called my mom over to her place and asked my mom to drive her to the ER of the local psych hospital. This is good, this is also sad.  Sad for so so many reason. (PS. Please skip this entry if it’s too triggering) I apologise now for going off tangent.  Over a decade ago in the UK I had a male friend who was not doing well at all. He was in a UK psych ward. When the staff were looking he managed to take his own life.  As per the hospital where my sister is at. We once had a family friend whose adult son was not doing well. He was going to the psych hospital daily for treatment but really needed to be an inpatient. They didn’t have the space to keep him in. Sadly one evening at home, he took his life.  I have strong feelings about the Hospital where my sister is at. Where to start…. My first job at 16 was at McDonalds. I worked a lot despite being...

My nervous system and an hour later

​ Well hay there, where have you been? So I’ve just journaled, this will be my new thing. Do you know for the last 15 years people have been telling me to do this. Even when I’ve seen mediums, it’s one of the things they have said.  Anyhow, I’m writing this from my second home. To be honest it feels like my primary residence, but it’s not. It’s a flat that belongs to a mate who lets me stay when he is away. He is away a lot. I’ve actually lost count now of how many times I’ve stayed. I even have my family meet me here for local walks and the rest.  Tonight, I seem to have thrown my rattle. Or did I throw out the baby with the bath water. Whichever the saying is. I’ve behaved badly. I’ll probably have to explain myself later.  The story, whenever I’m here, if it’s cold, all I need to do to move the mobile thermostat to the windowsill and then the heating kicks in. Tonight it didn’t and man have I been in a fucking panic. Now seriously Leena, get a grip. -1 is cold but I am...