Sunday 10 August 2014

First day of yoga

So folks, I made it through my first day. I was clock watching in both sessions but these things happen. I have a feeling my legs will kill tomorrow. 


I don't have much to report so here are a few photos from yesterday. 

Tomorrow C and I will stay on site again and play some pool games. Funny how 'catch' with a ball is still enjoyable. You don't need lots to have fun.

Oh, this reminds me of a great documentary. I might have blogged about it years ago. If I hadn't... Then I should have. It's called Babies and it was made in 2010. A look at one year in the life of four babies from around the world, from Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Toyko. 

You should all see it because all kids want the same thing despite where they are from. There is a scene where the babies from Namibia are playing with stones to keep them happy and the baby in San Fran had a million toys and isn't all that's pleased. Too many options, little brain. 

I actually liked this doc so much I bought it. I must watch it again. 

In typical Leena fashion I'm off on a tangent. Here are the pics from yesterday. Enjoy Lxx





No comments: