About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian who has been living in London UK for the last 14 years!! How did that happen?

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

The eve of New Year's Eve

Well! It's that time of year again!... Or almost. Tomorrow will be the last day of 2014! What a year!

I have very mixed feeling on this year. What I know is 2014 is a year I won't forget, even when I wish I could erase things or moments. I learned a lot this year. A great deal. 

As humans we are mixed bag. You get all kinds but I have to say that the vast vast majority of people that I spoke to or gave my time too have been really special.

I think I'll write a thank you blog to them all tomorrow. As much as I often want to be a hermit I need people, a thank you blog entry might be the best way to say goodby to 2014

No comments: