Thursday 11 December 2014

They are all trouble. Trust me

I have only told 2 friends that know I'm in MTL. E and Y. 

E I met in university one afternoon when he was having a smoke outside and I was just there. He just started talking to me and that was the beginning of the end. I don't normally talk to strangers, it just felt right. 16 years later and we are still buds. 

Y was on the plane with me in May 2001 when I moved to the UK. We didn't know each other. The final boarding call was made and oh shit! I was about to miss my plane. I ran as fast as I could and a few minutes later I see this guy zoom by with my university backpack. All I saw was his hair, bag, clothing and height. I just thought to myself, he seems cool. Wonder if he's on my flight. Low and behold he was... And sitting next to me too! We spoke for 7 hours and now it's 14 years later. 

I sure do pick em! 

I have only seen E so far and next week I'll catch up with Y. 

They both call me several times a day and it's like I never left. E calls when ever he's driving. Y calls when he is free or when waiting for the bus and metro. 

Y has girl problems so I counsel him in the in's and out's of relationships! I'm full of good advice and wisdom despite my own ducks not being in order. 

E just talks about anything random. He doesn't complain at all and won't listen to me when I complain. He has reason. His older sister died a year ago leaving behind 5 kids. Life seriously sucks sometimes! When E and I met we went for a coffee. I might have been having a winge about something stupid and insignificant and he replied with a good saying. "May that be the worst of your problems..." I smile and shut the fuck up! I'm glad he puts me in my place. Additionally I worry about him. I think he should still express his feelings and emotions even if they are negative or complaining. 

My final part is I love these 2 very different boys, very much. They are great! They are also trouble because they are boys! :-)  

No comments: