Right! So this entry is absolutely necessary for those who are in experienced driving in the snow, ice or slush. Aka most Londoners
The rules according to moi:
1. Clear your car of snow! That means all the snow, not just tiny patches around the windows. This includes the roof of the car. When driving at fast speeds the snow on the roof either ends up on someone else's windshield or often on the rear glass of your own car.
2. Switch on the lights at all times in the winter. It makes it easier for others to see you.
3 When having to break. Pump your breaks. Pump pump pump! Don't slam the breaks. You'll soon be surprised where you end up.
4. Most cars these days have ABS. Read up on it and use this in your favour.
5. When starting a new journey. Start your car first ( make sure it's in a safe gear) while you shovel a path for your car to get out. Yes! You heard me correctly.... Shovel a path out.
6. Don't be an idiot and flood your car with gas when it's not moving. The reason it's not moving is because its stuck dumbass!
7. When driving and if you loose control don't for the love of god over correct yourself. You'll end up in a ditch killing yourself or someone else. Stay calm, breath, and steer along slowly towards the original direction but don't suddenly think you are batman and you can get out of this situation as quick as you entered it.
Happy driving folks.
When ever in doubt. Ask moi...
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is writing therapy or a chore?
Soundtrack: Stephen Wilson Jr. Location: Bed The last time I wrote, Mr.Dimples asked if writing is a bit like therapy, does it help me, ...
-
Oh no people! I had other things I wanted to talk about today but this entry has been trumped by recent events. My sister called my mom ov...
-
Well hay there, where have you been? So I’ve just journaled, this will be my new thing. Do you know for the last 15 years people have been...
-
Before I carry on I would like to add that everything I am about to say are my thoughts only. So this weekend has been odd. Major thinki...
1 comment:
Excellent advice and well written. Thanks for following me on Twitter. I like your statement. I tend to be doing everything else besides what I actually NEED to get done at the moment! Mostly blogging stuff now!!! :)
Post a Comment