Wednesday 14 January 2015

My blogging family

The blogs I read are my family. 

I feel a total genuine connection to most of these people. It a far nicer feeling than Facebook. As mentioned may times before I'm not on Facebook and its so good. Yes I don't know what everyone is liking and vice versa. If you want to know how I am then just ask. Reading someone else blog does just that. 

Most of the time I can just log on and see how some of my favourite people are doing. Let me tell you a bit about them and how I found them. Just that in itself is a story. I haven't met any of these people yet but it won't surprise me one bit if I do one day. 

It all started with breaking bad, yes you heard me right I was watching the TV show which I do recommend by the way. I was following Jessie better know as Aaron Paul on twitter when he talked about his casting agents blog. 

This brought me to the most wonderful Dee Krass ( not her real name) I spent a weekend reading every entry. She is funny, honest and real. Her husband is The Duke and they have 2 daughters. She talks about about how her and the duke met, whats is like having family and working, how she misses her mom who died when she was young etc etc. Dee likes to swear and is happy to talk about blow jobs. She rocks!

Dee and I are friends on twitter and we DM sometimes. She has not written in a while and I hope she is ok. 

The next blog I found one sleepless night when I was remembering the god old days when I had a bunkbed.  My sister and I shared a room and I was the proud owner of the top bunk! There has to be some perks of being the oldest child - right? Anyhow, you just can't find a good bucked set that is comparable to what I once had so I thought i would look online and see if I could find it.

side note: Why on earth was I looking at bunkbeds... for the future of course. You never know when you might need some.

This hunting brought me to Houzz. This sight is a dreamers best friend, every room and house is mine, mine, mine. 


This beautiful room belongs to Sara from August Fields 

Now I love this lady too! probably because she is so different to me yet I would love to have a cup of tea with her. She lives in the US, is very religious, has 6 kids and one more on the way, she home schools her children and was on site when her very simple beautiful house was built. She has slowed down on her blogging but is still active on Instagram

I want to talk about faith and religion now... but I will finish this entry.

The August field blog brought me to Janet who writes The Gardner's Cottage. Janet is also super cool. She has been a vegan for 4 years and has a beautiful cottage that she takes such care of. Everything in her home is beautiful and she has such care about her. She has grown up kids and her son recently had a biker wedding in their garden. Pictures can been seen on here

Janet then brought me to the lovely Ellie.

Where do I begin, everyone wants to be Ellie's best friend and I almost think that if all her blog fans were to get together they would honestly fight. But in all honesty, Ellie is just great and has 2 best friends that she talks about in her blog. Plus guys, I have Steph, remember we have been friends since 7!
 
In Have Some Decorum she talk about a variety of things. She is an american living in paris with her french husband David also known as bunny, Ellie has a daughter called Gracie who is in university. From many of Ellie's entries you would have no idea that this rocking lady is paralysed from the neck down. Ellie was diagnosed on June 16th 2011 with ALS. In the UK its also known as motor neurone disease.

Quick side note. I recently saw The Theory of Everything and Stephen Hawking is now 73 so I pray that Ellie will make it that far. 

Ellie is so honest and keeps her cool but when its necessary she will let it rip. This entry she tells someone where to go. You go girl! 

I hope to vist Ellie one day soon

I hope you all enjoy these blogs as much as I do. 
xx



No comments: