Good news I guess
My sister has just texted from my dads hospital appointment. This is what she sent: I will send a longer message later.
But Daddy is in Remission.
His PSA is 0.02
He needs hormones for 2 years and follow ups.
No longer considered active treatment.
I think this news has taken me by surprise, it’s good news. I hope that things get better for him. Maybe with less cancer medication the dementia won’t worsen at the same rate as it has been recently.
In other news because I’m in the 24 hour prep window for the SIBO test. I’m only allowed to eat certain things.
Very strange food day. I had:
Eggs
Oven broiled salmon
White rice
That’s it that all. I’m sooo hungry. I’ll keep you posted with how it goes tomorrow.
What I’m looking forward to the most is taking a probiotic again. I’ve been off of the. For over a week and I feel sad. The vegas nerve that connects the gut to the brain is a real thing. Let’s hope that the gut gets totally sorted. I’ll then start to feel better too. Keep everything crossed 🤞

I’m starting a puzzle, something to do while I listen to podcasts in the evening
Comments