Trying to be consistent

Soundtrack: still Bruce and still Tougher than the rest 

Location: the office ( though shall not drop the phone in the tub) ๐Ÿ› 


The cough is back with a vengeance so I didn’t manage to leave the house and get steps. Not good. So! I might as well blog and not feel bad about that too. 


Mr.Dimples called me this evening. I’ve known him for donkeys years, he’s one of the oldest blog readers. Not old in age, but long time friend who reads my gibberish. He said that my cough and voice make me sound medieval. That’s his version of love! In all honesty he’s a good apple. One of 2 people that offered to visit me in the hospital many centuries ago when I was at my worst with the fatigue. I wonder if he even remembers that. When I’m not feeling great talking to me on the phone can be quite dull. Hope he’s not regretting it too much. We did establish that I have a lot of time on my hands. 


Even though I’ll make my final decision in January, I think I will carry on with the volunteering application and attending the info days. 


I have so much riding on this Thursdays medial test to see if I have SIBO. I really really want to get better, start feeling better and loose this blinking insulation. I was craving unhealthy food today. Good news is there is none of that in the house so that just passed. 


House mate made dinner again. I am grateful but veg, potatoes and chicken can get boring after a while. Yes beggars can’t be choosers so I’m grateful and go with it. 


I’m watching a documentary called 9/11 revisited. It’s 3 parts based on 25 years later. The loss of life and impact is such a huge thing. When I was a kid / baby my (then married) folks too me to NYC. 


Oh and I’ve decided that I’m having a significant important Birthday in New York City. Possibly dinner at the rainbow room in 2028. Yep that’s big forward planning. 


Also if you are astute, you’ll notice that I said no TV. ๐Ÿ“บ little bit of fail there. Oh how you can train the brain. Sneaky ๐Ÿ˜ moi said that it’s ok to rewatch something I’ve already seen. Less brain power, concentrating etc. So I rewatched Chad Powers (both series). In hindsight I don’t regret this. I laugh out loud. 


(If you didn’t already know, I barely laugh. I smile and I may have the odd chuckle but an auditory laugh, is few and far between. Talking years)


I then decided to start the 9/11 documentary. To be honest. Another non regret. I like documentaries, real connections, emotions, feelings, love and all the rest. 


I haven’t been updating you with the family chat. ๐Ÿ’ฌ please don’t think that it’s normal and life is good. That’s not the case, I just try and regulate my nervous system by not looking ๐Ÿ‘€. This also means when I do see stuff, absorb less than 5% only. Taking on more is detrimental. 


However if you are wondering, the sibs continue to try and persuade my dad to stay off of facebook. The man has been catfished ALOT. He also has dementia. Not a good mix. Then my dad was on about some food so my mom will try and get it for him in a few weeks when she is in Blighty. 


Finally sent the chaser email for final dinner numbers. Maybe I screwed up in the beginning by not telling everyone that I had given my credit cards ๐Ÿ’ณ details to secure the table. Maybe they all think I’m a paranoid nag. As of now we are 3. 3 maybes need to let me know by noon tomorrow. 


I have lots of fun with Mr.Richmond anyways so all will be good. 


Remember friend who we call Cauli, still toing and froing about the dinner. 


Stop the clocks! As I’m shrivelling up in this tub. She has just texted to say that she is coming to dinner! Hallelujah a decision has been made! 


I couldn’t help myself and sent a firm text. (Let’s not forget that this invite came out in May) it’s already big money so it is what it is. 


Ok, this cold water is making me cough and that’s stupid


Laters ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should have declined the call

My nervous system and an hour later

Oh no… this isn’t great but maybe it is.