Is the math mathing?

Friday September 4th 2026

Soundtrack Babies by Pulp

Location: the bus, the tube, Euston station, train to Birmingham 


Day 4 and I weighed myself. I weigh exactly the same but the difference is, the second weigh 4 days later is fully clothed wearing jeans a belt and thick cotton top. 


So! I feel that I must have lost weight, and or gained muscle. Also I thought my biceps 💪 would hurt after my 30 seconds of using that gadget thing in the park. Guess what? No pain. You should probably be laughing, subconsciously I must be a princess. 


I’m on a bit of an adventure now and away from 4 days in Birmingham. 


After I check into the hotel (I’ve requested early check in so let’s see if the universe can deliver), I’m then off the jewellery quarter in Birmingham. If after a Richard Strellman lighthouse cut ring. It’s actually American Vintage but you never know. I’m getting conflicting info from google. Some say it’s no longer in production and many have been sold in auctions. There are a good handful for sale on eBay and Etsy. But then I found a strellamn store online. Just not totally sure if it’s legit. 


Side note detour coming: I was frauded / scammed. Frauded I believe is not a real word but I think it should be. 


Last month Coach got my Birthday confused and sent me £25. Lovely kind gesture. So with that money I bought a dress that I’ll wear for my actual Birthday this month. I found a perfect cotton dress and a website that looked great. It’s based in Brighton and I Love Brighton. 

Long / short is I received something that looks like a polyester parachute. You can even call it a dupe or a fake. I then learn that the website is AI. It’s known fraud, the phone  number is not in service and the emails don’t work. 


I complained to my bank and in 24 hours I got my money back. Can we also have a chuckle here because it’s Bank B that housemate hates. Hehe 😛 


I’m also a good citizen of the world. I reported it to ReportFraud and even sent a WhatsApp to the UK family to be careful. 


Back to the ring. Mark my words folks, I will have this ring. No part of me is doubting this. Let’s just see how it all pans out. Part of me wants to go to some remote jeweller in Hicksville USA to get it. Getting it in an auction sounds like fun too. Let’s see. 


Now is a good as time as any to give praise in the improvement in make mental health. This week I’ve gone back to a few who have not fully RSVP for the Birthday extravaganza. 2 male friends have declined and have been brave to say why. Both are not on a great headspace. How wonderful and amazing is that. Not that they are in the mud. But that they are able to say that out loud. Credit to them and also to me for being a safe place for them. 


After the zip around the jewellery stores, I’m then meeting… wait we need to find her a name on this blog. She’s the one who’s housing a homeless man in the garage and she’s my Glastonbury buddy. I know, she went to a school that I would send my kids too. Let’s call her Miss. Steiner 


We are going to a very petty restaurant part of Big Mama group. 


After that it’s the Mosley Folk festival for the next 3 days. I went for a single day last year and it was fun. This festival is Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie. Super small, laid back and chill. This is good because I don’t have energy for anything else right now. 


When it comes to travel, I never sleep the night before. I mean come on moi! It’s a train not a plane. Either way I’ve been awake since 3am ish. 


I bent my rule re TV. I watched  few episodes of Chad Powers this morning. It’s a mix of Mrs. Doubtfire and Ted Laso. Check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should have declined the call

My nervous system and an hour later

Oh no… this isn’t great but maybe it is.