Guys! I’m so excited! The lady could have said you have the clap and I would have still jumped for joy.
In case of confusion, I don’t have chlamydia. That would require being near a man and that hasn’t happened in a long time. Depressing really but when you feel like π© all the time it’s probably a blessing.
Now back to SIBO! Don’t you feel that we should make a rap song out of it. Here is the bonkers part. The consultant gastroenterologist may only see my results next week to issue the prescription.
What?
What?
Say that again!
No way Jose! That’s not the way it rolls for princess moi who’s been living in the trenches.
So before leaving the office I got the low down.
Options
- wait. (Scrap that)
- The consultant may see it sooner than Monday. From there the options vary again. Either I go back to the far away hospital to collect antibiotics. Or it goes to my local pharmacy, or she tells my GP and he issues me antibiotics
- Contact my GP, update him with the results. He then has to email the hospital asking for an update from my tests, this email exchange will eventually conclude in knowing who is going to issue me the antibiotics.
I’ve emailed the GP surgery.
Now because I’m a dog π with a bone .π¦΄
I’m going to go to the GP surgery to make sure they have passed the email to the GP. He only works at this surgery on Thursday and Fridays so all the more reason to reach out.
Clearly I’m justifying my slightly heavy handed approach but I want to be well.
Yesterday when I had groceries delivered and I answered the door, the audacious delivery man asked if I had had a big night!! I was so cross and pissed off with him, I just replied with, “No. I’m not well.” That put him back in his place!
Some time later…. (All in bits and bobs)
Spoke to the GP. He will do what he can. Even if he gets the results from the hospital he’s not allowed to write the prescription for SIBO meds. That has to come from the Gastroenterologist. He was concerned about my hacking cough (What Mr.Dimples has called the medieval sounding cough) so now I’m having a chest X-ray in the morning.
Today on the streets WhatsApp a neighbour found a kitten and brought it to the Vet at the end of the road. I went to the Vet to inquire about the kitten but there is a wait list for that one. (It was posted on NextDoor originally). The Vet did tell me about 2 other kittens that may be available, they are a week old, so they would only be able to come home after 8 weeks. I’m trying to get my housemate to be the official owner and I can be cat mom. He doesn’t want to commit because he doesn’t know what he is doing with his life. He’s always said that. Lots of men don’t really commit to anything. They all want to fly by the seat of there pants. But they never fly. I don’t get it. (Also don’t forget that the neighbours cat that is over all the time is really my housemates emotional support animal. He’s nicer to me since the cat came into our life / home)
Anyhow, I gave them my details and they will come back to me if the kitten is available. The lady was asking my details, name, address, email. (Standard) She then asked for my date of the birth, and my reply was FAST. I blurted out why?. She then said the form asks for it. I was like, sure I get it, but it’s not necessary. What if your systems get hacked, you know everything about me. (Folks, I’m not adopting a human. It’s a cat). She swiftly moved along. The moral of this story is think twice before you give your info away. Use your brain and question things.
Here is baby kitty

On the way home there was a parked black Porsche SUV on the road. It’s been badly scratched and it’s covered in pink paint, or maybe nail polish. There was a polish guy who walked over to inspect. He kept on saying, that has to be a woman who’s done that. I had to agree. If the car is still there tomorrow, I’ll take a picture. Imagine the rage she was feeling.
I try and not discuss politics too much in this blog but by now, you know I have an opinion on everything and I mean everything. This week on BBC radio 2 Jeremy Vine had a thing about what going on in Portsmouth, protest, small boats, migrants etc. Personally no government has got this right. Then there was an attack on the charity Royal National Lifeboat institution RNLI for saving migrants from potential death. When the callers on the radio were debating each other, one person asked. So do we just let them drown? - no answer.
Well! That got my blood boiling so I immediately made a donation to the charity. My way of making a stand in what I believe. (And maybe this is good for my epigenetics seeing there have been 2 accidental drowning - my uncle and my cousins son)
Guess what time it is? It’s time for the monthly family call. The 60 minutes a month that I’m available to watch the group that is mad as a box of frogs. πΈ
Dementia Dad was struggling, he asked why my sister wasn’t on the call and was she at work? I explained that she hasn’t work since April due to her depression and she didn’t want to attend the call. Poor guy, then he remembered that she hasn’t been working. He asked about visiting me many times. I reminded him that I would only meet them on neutral territory, a holiday destination etc. Then there was loads of conversation about him not eating because he isn’t hungry. Sadly I had to remind him multiple times that he needs to eat 3 times a day and go for daily walks if he wants to live a longer healthier life. This came up a few times. Then he said he wants to go to Zanzibar for 3 weeks…. - there has to be a point when you (me) have to accept the situation.
This next part of the family call had me speechless. God knows what my face was saying but that’s another story. My jaw/chin is still on the floor. My brother was off sick with a fever, that was mentioned at the beginning of the call. When it came to his recap / roundup, he explained that he has pulled his hamstring. My mother then asked if the fever and hamstring happened at the same time. She then diagnosed that the 2 are related and my brother bought that π©. Seriously… WTF you pull and muscle and you get a fever??? What’s wrong with them. When I got of the call, I made myself check if I’m the one who’s insane.

And the final bit.
Remember my moms flying to the UK for 4 nights, 5 days to have a sleepover party get together with her siblings. I’ve been invited. Well today I found out my sister is now attending. I’ll make my final decision closer to the time but I’m likely to skip it all. The dysfunction is deep and real. You can cut the atmosphere with a knife and I have no time to argue or deal with someone who is so deep in a mental health situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment