Sunday, 16 August 2026

Detox plan & detach from Everything

Here is plan for the rest of year. 

This is going to be sooo boring for you the reader but I’ll try and make it snappy. 


Coach Renee has suggested I go on a 3 month detox. Do almost nothing other than my employment for September, October and November.


The rest of August and December I can go wild, see people, do things etc. 


Now for September. There were a few things already in the calendar so I’ll enjoy that but nothing else. My mom will be in town for a few days in October so that’s going to be another blip. 


However, the rest of the plan. Will look like: Staying at home, cooking, trying to loose this f’ing weight, not seeing people, just quieting the soul. 


Today I had a lightbulb moment. What if I gave up TV and film for those 3 months? And even better, what if I got off of social media too. Imagine. I can hardly imagine.


I could read my ten million books, I could blog more, maybe daily. Time to walk, time to meditate. Maybe I would even do some yoga. 


Maybe I might even like cooking. I mean I have been cooking for decades, I just don’t get anything out of it. No joy, just a chore. 


What if I went into the office daily too. That would be huge change. I mean I could, but that maybe a push too far. Even as a type, the office part sounds tough. Think I’ll stick to the mandatory requirements only. 


Also my homeopathy 3 year program starts in October so I could start my academic year with lots of time to focus and learn. 


I’m going to chew on this and let’s see. I wish we could all bet on me. Maybe it’s high time that I bet on me. 


I have to stop filling my time with action. 

No comments: